Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Last night was our annual "Trunk or Treat" at church. Kate was a Princess, Brian was dark side Anakin, and Justin was Jedi Master Mace Windu. Nate made his Chili for the cookoff and won 3rd place. I think he has won placement every year we've had the Chili cookoff. It's really good! I won 2nd place in the dessert cookoff. Betty won 1st! I went to my sister Alison's house and she showed me how to make her famous baklava, YUM!! The kids had fun playing the trunk or treat games. All the boys Brian and Justin's age dressed up as jedi's so they had light saber fights all night. It's a fun night that we all look forward to.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I would LOVE the recipes to all your prize winning dishes as long as they aren't family secrets. :) If you could get Betty's too that would be great!